LAND SURVEYOR/PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is a Louisville Based Civil Engineering and Land Surveying Firm, and is seeking a qualified individual to join our team. Applicant should have at least 10 years of experience as a Land Surveyor in field and/or office. Applicant must work well with a team, communicate clearly, and must be dependable and hard working. Employment terms based on individual experience.
The qualified applicant would possess the following strengths:
• Extensive experience and technical capabilities pertaining to land surveying
equipment, including robotics, GPS, as well as data collection and processing.
• Must be technically savvy with regard to computers, computer software and
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Carlson survey software or similar.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of construction staking and the calculations
required to perform all aspects of construction staking.
• Experience in 3-Dimensional Modeling and Machine Control Programming is
• Ideally, the qualified applicant would be licensed in Indiana to perform land
• Must be committed to deadlines, must be organized and have a strong attention
• Primarily an office position, reporting to the Director of Surveying, with field work
required from time to time.
• Provide day to day oversight, quality control and operation of the office personnel
dedicated to land surveying operations.
• Provide coordination between the Field Superintendent/Field Staff and office
staff, to ensure that all necessary calculations and any other information needed
to complete projects (construction layout, ALTA Surveys, and other survey
projects) is provided accurately & efficiently.
• Prepare and direct office staff in the preparation of calculations needed for
• Coordinate with construction contractors or project managers, as needed, to
secure any necessary plans, files, and any other information that may be needed
to complete a task.
• Prepare 3-Dimensional models in AutoCAD/Carlson survey software.