What They Don’t Teach You in Business School
By Michael Duke on December 28, 2016
Patterson & Company CPAs PLLC Presents
â€œWhat They Donâ€™t Teach You in Business Schoolâ€
Presented By Michael Duke
Michael Duke, founder of Michael Duke & Associates and NEWSCHOOL Recruiting, has been coaching, training, motivating and recruiting high performers in Louisville since 2000. He has authored two books, â€œCoach to the Goalâ€ and â€œLead Like a Coachâ€. His presentations are always content rich, entertaining and designed to engage participants in relevant and authentic learning opportunities.
This series consists of FREE one hour sessions on an array of topics, all include time for questions and answers. Whether you are a business owner, manager, supervisor or key employee you will walk away from each session with keen insights, new understandings and tools you will be able to apply immediately. Seating is limited so RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. All presentations will be held at Patterson CPA, 1904 Eastern Parkway. Free parking is located behind their building.
Mark your calendars! Here is the topic list and schedule of upcoming events. All sessions stand alone but maximum benefit will be gained if you attend all nine.
- “How to earn the right to speak and be heard”
- Friday July 24th at 9am
Introducing the next series of topics!
- What does an effective selection process look like?
- Friday, August 7th at 9am
- How to conduct an effective interview
- Friday, August 21st at 9am
- How to read a resume the right way
- Friday, September 4th at 9am
- When and how to use assessments in the hiring process
- Friday, September 18th at 9am
- The importance of checking references
- Friday, October 2nd at 9am
- What does the perfect candidate look like?
- Friday, October 16th at 9am
- Who is the right person for my team?
- Friday, October 30th at 9am